HISTORY

The renowned educational group, ‘Brothers of St. Gabriel Educational Society’ has started its new branch – MONTFORT SCHOOL in Sawlivihir,BK; Tal.Rahata; Dist. Ahmednagar; State. Maharashtra. Brothers run more than 160 Educational Institutions in India and are spread over 33 countries around the globe. With all their noble ideals and aspirations,the founding father sperhaps never thought that the institution would grow to become a landmark in the village Sawlivihir.The Montfort Brothers of St. Gabriel under the able guidance of Rev. Bro. Dr. Franky Noronha set up the school with Rev. Bro. Vincent Mendonza as its first Principal. It was the need of the hour then, to provide sound education to a new generation of the village people.

Rev.Bro.William D’Mello took initiative to purchase the land from local farmers. Later the ownership was registered onthe Society of the Montfort Brothers. Classes were started in the ground floor LKG and UKG with 21 students ON 15TH June 2013. In the year 2014 got permission from Education board of Maharashtra. It was recognized officially by the Government on the6thofJanuary 2015 under the Recognition No.1102/14 as a minority institution. On 1st of April 2019 the school got affiliated to CBSE board under the affiliation number 1130857. By 2020 there were classes till the X with 423 students. The institution followed the CBSE syllabus.It has been following all the rules and regulations set by the State Government with some autonomous powers granted to the Minority institutions.


Style Switcher

Layout Style Patterns for Boxed Version